Files from S3 don't appear in page

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Files from S3 don't appear in page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    Hello, when I add a file from Amazon S3, it doesn't appear... What's wrong. Shortcode generated in my case: [wplms_s3 duration='1' link='corsi-formazionefutura/09-10-Apparato_Genitale_Maschile_e_Femminile.flv'][/wplms_s3] Thank you in advance!
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    Update. I tried to upload a file in S3 using "WP add media", but it doesn't work, you can see this in the attached image. Error message: Something went wrong during the upload process :(
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    If I inspect the code, this is the url: a class="" href="http://.s3.amazonaws.com/09-10-Apparato_Genitale_Maschile_e_Femminile.flv?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIZLX3ORTEW27VCCQ&Expires=1449832527&Signature=QjOyp6nnDrAI8UxRnSIvq2SbVXA%3D" Any idea?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Two possible cases : a. The bucket is less than 24 hours old. b. The bucket is not in us-standard region. For case b, you need to change the S3 domain name in WPLMS S3 settings. Let me know if this does not help.
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    Thank you for reply Mr. Vibe. :) It isn't option "a", beacuse the bucket is more than 24h old... Maybe it's "b", I set Ireland as region. Do you know the corrected url server of Ireland please?  
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    I can't resolve it. :( I need your help, please. In attached image my settings in WPLMS S3. Website http://www.formazionefutura.com/wp-admin User: formazionefutura Password: K%gO2ipywzi)fsPjkY Amazon S3 Email: [email protected] Password: jgr90iZ)8u0u Many thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    While I check this, can you simply check by creating a bucket in the standard us region and test if this works fine.
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    I have already tried to do this , but I have not solved the problem. I created a bucket named "oregon-prova" and set it in oregon region, you can check it. Thank you.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Something was wrong in your bucket configuration, most likely the Bucket region. I get the following error when trying to upload to above mentioned bucket : "The bucket you are attempting to access must be addressed using the specified endpoint. Please send all future requests to this endpoint. " So, I created a new bucket "formazionefutura-upload" in your Amazon S3 account and everything seems to be working fine. The important point to note is that if you're using Amazon S3 host as "s3.amazonaws.com" then the Bucket should be in US Standard region.    
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    Hello Mr. Vibe, it doesn't work for me. :( I'm testing it in a standard page of wordpress list (called: prova amazon s3). In my opinion the error is due from region server, when I created my account in Amazon S3 I set Frankfurt as default, but this host causes many problems. I'm trying to change this default region in S3 settings, but it's not easy to do. However, could you tell me where to see your files displayed correctly? Thank you.
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    UP Mr. Vibe, where can I see a file correctly showed, please? Thank you.
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    Hello, my client is tired of waiting for a solution, he would be reimbursed. But I have another idea, could you replace the WPLMS S3 addon with the Vimeo (or Wistia) addon when this will be available? Obviously if the price will be more expensive we'll pay the difference... Thank you.
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    UP Help me please
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Hi, Apologies for delayed response. I thought the issue was resolved. The issue is in the bucket settings. As I mentioned in the reply, I created a bucket "formazionefutura-upload" and things work correctly in the bucket. Refer video : http://www.screencast.com/t/qEjao67iS
    ste_yeu
    Spectator
    Hi Mr. Vibe, unfortunately the problem persists... :( As you can see from the attached image, your file (15_slider7.jpg) is not displayed on the page in the frontend.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Files from S3 don't appear in page’ is closed to new replies.