Filterable Post Settings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Filterable Post Settings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    creativewhs
    Participant
    Hi, I am having lots of fun customizing the WPLMS theme. One thing has me stumped, I can't figure out how to use the Filterable Block. My idea was to have it filterable by post type, i.e. Audio, Video, etc. I assume I need to enter something in the taxonomy box butt everything I enter causes and error. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
    creativewhs
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You need to add the slug in taxonomy refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-add-courses-filterable-tabs-from-oneinstructor-theme/ As you can see in the tutorial the taxonomy is "course-cat" and it shows all the courses from the course categories.
    creativewhs
    Participant
    I ended up needing to use Custom Post Types. How can I have all post types show on the homepage in the Filterable Posts area?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can create different post grids for custom post types in the page builder to show them.
    creativewhs
    Participant
    Am I missing something? I don't see the custom post types listed in options. Screenshot of custom post types
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This means that your custom post types are initialising after our page builder listing the custom post types. Try reducing your custom post types priority so that it initialises before our page builder.
    creativewhs
    Participant
    Thanks, that did the trick.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Filterable Post Settings’ is closed to new replies.