Filters are not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Filters are not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    cypruslee
    Participant
    Hello, In the all courses page the filters not working,when i chose price or categorize and click the filter button;there is nothing.I cleared the browser cache but the result not changed.Could you help about that? Regards.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share site link in a private reply to check and suggest a fix for this.
    cypruslee
    Participant
    Hello , The site now in coming soon mode so you have to check in wordpress dashboard The admin panel details below, onlineedupark.com/wp-admin username : admin21 password : admin21wplms   Regards.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, i can see the issue on your site. This is really weird. The issue seems to be connected to permalinks, .htaccess and mod rewrite /security. Please consult your webhost for further help and let us know their response.
    cypruslee
    Participant
    Hello again, I talked with my hosting company,they cleared the cache but the result didnt change, could you help about that,can you install the demo 2 to my wplms template.Is it possible ? Regards.  
    sandy
    Hi, We tried opening your admin dashboard but are unable to do so. Can you please check. Refer screenshot : http://prntscr.com/c8wr5k
    cypruslee
    Participant
    Hi, I was changed my pass. so you can enter now with same id & password. If it possible you can reset and setup demo 2 again,I have backup of last version so no problem. Regards.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok I have reset your wordpress but it seems like your installation password was different then the admin password that's why I am not able to login again after reset. So can you please share the password with us to install the demo 2 for you.
    cypruslee
    Participant
    Ok I changed again the password and id you can enter with same information now. Regards.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok I have installed the demo 2 in your website, please check and confirm.
    cypruslee
    Participant
    Filters are same not working yet,could you check the filters?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Now again your site throwing the to many redirects error on your homepage and also in wp-admin. It was working fine when I installed the demo2 on your website but not now. This seems to be the permalinks, .htaccess and mod rewrite /security issue, so please try contacting your webhost about this issue (homepage throwing too many redirect error).  
    cypruslee
    Participant
    Hi, I talked with hosting company again and again ,they setup again my account reset all settings,after I installed again the template but the result not changed,is there any other solution for me?I trust your support and cabability.Regards.
    cypruslee
    Participant
    Solved issue ; the problem is that  cpanel/mod security on-off settings.Now filters are working.Thanks for your support.Regards.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, that the issue is resolved. So closing the topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Filters are not working’ is closed to new replies.