Final 3.x version download before v4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Final 3.x version download before v4

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Team, can you please ask @MrVibe to make a final 3.x package available for download before you update to v4 in a couple of weeks. Many of us have busy live sites and can't update quickly/easily and we need an easy way to revert to the final 3.x version in case of problems. The current Envato version is missing a lot of your 3.9.x.x plugin fixes and also has the other premium includes (eg eventon) out of date. A final 3.x, fully up to date with all current versions available to us would be appreciated. thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, we'll release 3.9.9 update by Monday.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    That is very helpful for many of us, thank you. Allows us to get up to date with all add-ons and have a simple theme backup whilst testing v4.
    Diana
    Participant
    @fdittmar Yes, sure Whenever we will release an update you will receive a notice in your wordpress update section that your theme's new version released
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Yes, Diana, but that's not the point is it... Also, I think everyone who has been in this forum for years knows how it works. We all need a few days of 3.9.9 being available for download before you can release 4.0. @MrVibe understands the issue, I'm sure. Looking forward to having the faster v4 available for testing. With 3 years of tweaks on v2 and 3 on my site, I suspect it'll not be an easy upgrade path but I'm hoping for the best. All the best.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are working on it .Please have patience , it will be available soon
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Yes, that would be good.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Wplms version 3.9.9 released.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    @Alex, thanks I installed already but my biggest annoyance still hasnt been fixed... You were also involved in it over the last year: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/change-1-seats-left-to-1-seat-left/ But it's good to have all the updated plugins etc in one place. Thanks for reminder & Close please.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Final 3.x version download before v4’ is closed to new replies.