Finding words

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Finding words

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Hello, I use Loco Translate, but I'm not finding some words (dashboard & cart page) Could you tell me where I find these words (the plugin)?? Rgds
    1. Dashboard in coming from the vibe custom types plugin. 2. VIA FTP GO TO WP-content/themes/wplms/languages CUT vibe-xx_XX.mo and vibe-xx_XX.mo files (Where xx_XX denoted your language code). COPY these two files to wp-content/languages/theme/   Now you will find these strings in the theme and woocommerce plugin.
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Hello I find the word (case 2) here, but the translation is not working Rgds
    Please follow this guide exactly, It has worked fine for all the users.   1. VIA FTP GO TO WP-content/themes/wplms/languages CUT vibe-xx_XX.mo and vibe-xx_XX.mo files (Where xx_XX denoted your language code). COPY these to files to wp-content/languages/theme/ 2. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->themes->wplms->edit template->click on sync and then save the update template. 3. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->themes->wplms->choose your language->click on sync and then save the po and mo file. 4. Now You will see all the strings in This po file. 5. Translate the strings and click on save. 6. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->plugins->woocommerce->edit template->click on sync and then save the update template. 7.. Go to wp-admin->loco translator->plugins->woocommerce->choose your language->click on sync and then save the po and mo file. 8. Translate the strings and click on save.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Finding words’ is closed to new replies.