finish course but not finished

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues finish course but not finished

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I finish the course but I get this notification that I haven't finished the last quiz. And when I want to continue it just returns me back to the same page and message... Can you help?
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, Try these steps: (a) Rest the course for the user (b) Remove the Quiz and then connect again. And Make sure your course is connected with the quiz and your quiz is also connected with the course Then check again If still it is not resolved then Let me know. I will check this on your site
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I did exactly what you said. That worked. Then I added the quiz back to the course and got the same issue again. Could you check it out?
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Could you please share the url of course with which you're facing this issue.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue appeared coz course progress is 100% and user have not finished all content in it. It may appear in case you added a unit or quiz after user completed all his course content and progress set to 100% .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    You are right! I changed it, reset myself as user. Started and finished course again. Problem fixed. You can close this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘finish course but not finished’ is closed to new replies.