Finish course with 60% complete.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Finish course with 60% complete.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    molinajp
    Participant
    Hi, i have a problem with my update to v4. I'm working with WPLMS since 2018 and I've a policy were students can get their certificate with 60% of units completed. Now with v4 this isnt working. Students has to complete 100%. When will you be fixing this? Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we do not have such kind of feature previously as well before 4.0 , can you please share if you had customized something to make it possible to finish course with 60% progress.
    molinajp
    Participant
    Hi Alex, the situation was this one: In 3.9 students could get the certificate with only 60% https://www.screencast.com/t/dzU9aIwir And now in v4 the platform is telling all my students that they have to complete the course. That means that all students has to complete 100% units in order to get the certificate, and not previous 60%. That make sense? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    No Sir, that's not the case, if you will add certificate percentage to 60%, then your users will receive certificates when they score 60% in the course
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Finish course with 60% complete.’ is closed to new replies.