Finnish Course button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Finnish Course button

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Hello support Since the 2.0 update, when students click on "Finnish Course" it directs them to continue course. I have check that certificate are connected, grading in set, pages are liked and even turned on and off the "force students" option in Course Manager. I do not want to continue to force certificate manually. Can you assist with resolving this matter.? Thanks  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I am unable to replicate the issue. I tested this on my test setups and it seems to be working fine. Can you please share Admin credentials to check the issue live. p.s : Also make sure you've re-saved permalinks.
    RMA
    Spectator
    credentials: www.adraceu.com User: <span style="font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; background: aqua; mso-highlight: aqua;"><span style="color: #000000;">Critfeld           </span></span> <span style="font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; background: aqua; mso-highlight: aqua;"><span style="color: #000000;">pw:       Adracredits12!@</span></span> Courses do not ever show as "finished" and as a result, certificates are not issued. In the Activity, I see a student started a course, and finished the unit in the course. I do not see anymore "student submitted course" and student got 100/100 in course, and "Student got a certificate" Also starting with today,. Jan 27, students who purchased courses do not see them in their accounts, even if they receive notifications of purchase. In the "Activity" on Dashboard, activities are not showing, perhaps that would provide a clue of why courses do not show in their accounts. Please fix check the site using the credentials and fix both these issues. thanks  
    RMA
    Spectator
    credentials www.adraceu.com user: critfeld pw: Adracredits12!@
    sandy
    We need FTP credentials ASAP to debug this. We were debugging and accidently caused an error in site. Please share FTP credentials asap.    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Awaiting credentials....
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Optionally rename the following folder wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer to fix the issue.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Here you go: FTP Username: [email protected] | PW: Paramaribo2015@)!% FTP server: ftp.adraceu.com FTP & explicit FTPS port:  21
    RMA
    Spectator
    Cpanel: user: adraceu PW: Paramaribo2015@)!%
    sandy
    Hi, 1. Always make sure you mark your reply as private when sharing credentials. FTP credentials was not marked private. 2. We logged in to your FTP but cannot view any folder. Can you please check. Refer screenshot :  http://prntscr.com/9w9639 3. We logged in via Cpanel and fixed the issue on your setup. Can you please check and confirm.   P.S : Since FTP credentials were not marked private when we checked, it would be better to change the passwords to avoid any misuse. Thanks
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Finnish Course button’ is closed to new replies.