Fix Top Header on Scroll – Static Option Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Fix Top Header on Scroll – Static Option Issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kkakilesh
    Spectator
    Hi, When changing Fix Top Header on Scroll (Wplms > Header> Fix Top Header on Scroll) to static (Refer dashboard Fix top header on scroll.png) it shows double logo & menu is not aligned (refer When logged in.png & When logged out.png). How to hand this? Note: I am using modern theme
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is an issue in modern theme header as of now ,thanks for reporting this issue . I would recommend you to keep the  header settings to fixed on scroll in modern theme .
    cubiix
    Spectator
    Hi, just wanted to let you know, this is also happening to me, any ideas how to fix it ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I would recommend you to keep the  header settings to fixed on scroll in modern theme .
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    Hello, Similar feature  like "header-> fixed on scroll ", can we get footer also. One more information ,i need is, can i put any clickable button in footer . Please guide me. regards,  
    sanjay_k
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hello,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Similar feature  like "header-> fixed on scroll ", can we get footer also.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">One more information ,i need is, can i put any clickable button in footer .</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Please guide me.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">regards,</p>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Fixing the footer on scroll is not a feature of the theme, and it's not a few lines of customisation. So I recommend you to hire a freelancer for this.
    raysim
    Spectator
    in the footer go to widget to input any custom link you need. it is already inside the functionality of the theme.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    hey raysim I agree with you, but sanjay_k wants some other feature. He wants a static footer with two buttons like in this website: http://www.marketo.com/ This type of functionality is not a feature of theme.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Fix Top Header on Scroll – Static Option Issue’ is closed to new replies.