Fixed Header

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lidiamm
    Participant
    When i do scroll and i see fixed header it is too small. How can you increase that fixed header?
    lidiamm
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi well it's totally depend on the header content but still if you want then you can use this .topmenu {padding-top:10px;} #logo {margin-top: -20px;} #logo a span img {height: 100px;padding-top: 25px;} nav.menu-main-menu-container {margin:-10px;} #buddypress .course_header div#item-header {padding-top:150px;} also i have updated the layout on your site to v4
    lidiamm
    Participant
    If I add that CSS my header gets worse, the logo looks cut off. I have deleted the css, and now, can you explain to me what you have done on my website? You say: also i have updated the layout on your site to v4 What does that mean? I'm sorry, but after seeing your answers, your solutions, I don't trust you. I only trust Mr.Vibe, who is the person who has given me the most coherent answers. So please tell me what you have changed in my web. Anything you've touched, be it panel or ftp files, I need to know. Thank you.
    Veronica
    use this: #headertop.fixed { height: 3rem; } and if you face any issue with this then please share proper screenshot and i have only updated the layouts from customize>>layouts so that only new layouts will be applied http://prntscr.com/26j0xc0
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fixed Header’ is closed to new replies.