Font awesome icons dissapeared after child theme created

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Font awesome icons dissapeared after child theme created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rodrigompaz
    Spectator
    Hi, I've created a Child theme to hide the name of the theme (still showing in source code, but that's another issue) and now the Font Awesome icons in the footer dissapeared.   Now I'm just seeing the code in the front end, but not the icons. What am I missing? Thanks.     <span style="color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 14px;">[icon icon="fa fa-map"] Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona</span><br style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 14px;">[icon icon="fa fa-phone"] xx xxx xxx</span><br style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 14px;">[icon icon="fa fa-envelope"] [email protected]</span>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Please check your wordpress url and the site url from wp-admin->settings->general, these urls should be the same. If the urls are different then this issue can occur. Also please make sure the wplms plugins are activated.  
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Font awesome icons dissapeared after child theme created’ is closed to new replies.