Font end course edition

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Font end course edition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    Hello, i'm trying to create a course form front end (inside my site) but i found so many bugs. I can't even publish the course because when i press "publish" button i got stucked there. some window popup and nothing happens. So i create a course from back end (in my wordpress dashboard), but i desgin my unit via elementor and when i acess the course from student perspective the design is off. Colors, formatation, all diferent than i designed in elementor on wordpress. Can you please help me?
    Veronica
    hi no issue we are here to check this please share details with us we will take a look may be there can be error in the console and also make sure that you have updated to the latest version of the plugins and theme
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for credentials checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi first i would like to request you that please update plugins(vibebp 1.5.8.1 and wplms 1.5.8) and theme to the latest version(4.098)
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    Veronica
    we check this out and found that the issue is due to server . Server itself is truncating the request . There is some server security which is causing this issue . Please contact your webhost.
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    ok, thanks What can i say to them in order to explain the situation?
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    and in relation to this: "So i create a course from back end (in my wordpress dashboard), but i desgin my unit via elementor and when i acess the course from student perspective the design is off. Colors, formatation, all diferent than i designed in elementor on wordpress." When i see the unit via app, everything is ok, but via browser the design and formation doesnt match want i have on my unit page edited whit elementor.
    Veronica
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    thanks, i will do that
    Veronica
    yes please remaining this topic open so once you got the reply from your webhost and they fixed it you can let us know thanks
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    its ok. my webhost fixed the problme. Now i need help with this: “So i create a course from back end (in my wordpress dashboard), but i desgin my unit via elementor and when i acess the course from student perspective the design is off. Colors, formatation, all diferent than i designed in elementor on wordpress.” Please And the same thing happens with course layouts
    Veronica
    hi are you using elementor pro? and also the current version of the theme and plugins?
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    hi yes, i,m. I need to use pro. theme version: 4.098 elementor pro: 3.3.1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Font end course edition’ is closed to new replies.