font styling

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues font styling

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    When in Appearances Customizer I can no longer choose a font weight; it's blocked, there are no options. Do you have any idea? I'm afraid there is to much customization going on.. in child theme and custom css.. I want roboto light for everything, I think 300 looks great. How do I set this up? The tutorial and link to Google Fonts didn't help me enough earlier today. Thanks, Gijs
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    But how do I now turn the font into Roboto Light. Or is light equal to the number 300? I think I don't really understand that bit..
    Diana
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks, can't wait.
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, This will be fixed in the next update. For now, you can use custom CSS to set the font weight of header.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    But how?
    Diana
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    How do you mean 'files'? I want my standard font to be Robot light/300. And on all pages and text. But I would love to know how to this myself? And because of all the custom code, I don't know where to start.
    Diana
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thank you, Diana. I just tried to change the weight from all the h1-h6 from 400 to 300, but in my experience nothing changed. What am I doing wrong?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    How come Diana, my font weight is locked in customizer? (screenshot)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes we know that font wight options are not appearing .this is an issue . It will be fixed in the next update of wplms theme . Please do wait for it and have patience .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Oh, it's not me. And there is a solution on the way. How great is that. I can wait, thanks for solving it for me. You can close this topic.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘font styling’ is closed to new replies.