FontAwesome broken after update today

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting FontAwesome broken after update today

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Hi, I updated your theme (i don't see changelog because you didn't update it) and after update theme i can't see my icons from awesome. Please, could you fix it? Thanks.
    lidiamm
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    working on your site
    Veronica
    hi because somehow elementor does not include the dependent libraries of the font awesome. there is some missing libraries on which these elements are dependent. if they are not included these won’t be parsed as it should. we can give you a code to dynamically add the dependent classes or the simplest way is to install the font awesome plugin. it will load all the required files automatically. refer the link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/font-awesome/ i have performed the same on your site and now it is working please check and confirm
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Ok, but if you have edited something in my web i would like to know what, please could you tell me what have you edited? Thanks.
    lidiamm
    Participant
    And I see last icon (envelope) with 900 in font-weight, why is different? i think it was different before you apply your change, could be? Now i see: font-weight: 900; in envelope icon. I would like to know what you did. And i think i have a better solution i was using this: <i class=”fab fa-facebook fa-2x”></i> And no I am using this: <i class=”fa fa-facebook fa-2x”></i> I think it works fine if i add fa and not fab. Please, tell me what you changed in my web. I only want to do custom changes in my child theme and if you have to do changes i would like to do it when i update the theme, o i want to know, if i don't know what you change, later i can get crazy looking for... Thanks.
    Veronica
    hi i have just installed the above mentioned plugin and activate that this is the only change i have made for this font issue
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘FontAwesome broken after update today’ is closed to new replies.