Footer in Buddypress Profile Page – misplaced-3

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Footer in Buddypress Profile Page – misplaced-3

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Hi As discussed with Mr Vibe I am posting this topic again. Issue covered in detail in the below topic https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/footer-in-buddypress-profile-page-misplaced-2/
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    As mentioned by @jackson there is something in your child theme which was causing the issue. He shared the screenshot as well
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    1. Sorry but there are no changes to any of the templates done from our end.
    2. The child theme is WPLMS Blank Child Theme
    3. This is not really helping my issue and we are due for a launch in less than 10 days.
    Also issue is that Buddypress is bundled with WPLMS so I am not able to delete and re-install Buddypress. Please look into it, I am sure you know more about it. You can easily figure out if any customisation is done at all. As you can see there is no customisation done. Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Sorry again but can you please identify where is the customisation ? Which file ? functions.php ? customcss ?? or any other ? Kindly let me know as I cannot see any file which is using custoimisation
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, This is your live site and I don't want to mess anything here. If you have a staging site which is an exact replica of this live site. I can check on that
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    okay, thank you. Need two days to check
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Hi Diana Could you please check ?
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, sharing the result n 4 hours
    Diana
    Participant
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Hi Sorry thats not fixed. Please check in the dashboard (vibe dashboard tab). Also the footer is not fixed in any of the pages. Its moving up based on the available text in the page and in fact spreading right upto the top. Pls see here - http://prnt.sc/v1hwsm If the layout for the profile is changed to vertical, the difference is very clear. We are forced to use the horizontal profile for now. Pls resolve this at the earliest. My sincere request.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Footer in Buddypress Profile Page – misplaced-3’ is closed to new replies.