Forgot Password Edit Email Template Doesn't Exist

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Forgot Password Edit Email Template Doesn't Exist

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    IgnyteGroup
    Spectator
    I am trying to edit the wording of the "Forgot Password" email template. When I navigate to LMS -> Settings -> Emails -> Edit Forgot Password email, there is no template to edit. How do I edit this?
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IgnyteGroup
    Spectator
    In the Situation List, "Forgot Password" is not an available option for me.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... This email should be already added in your webiste if not or you have deleted it mistakenly, then easiest way is to go to options and set the bp_emails to 0. Then you can migrate the emails with one click. Refer the tutorial : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/migrate-all-the-wplms-emails-to-buddypress-again/ ----------------- The other way is to create a new email template for the forgot password and I guess you have already created it manually. For adding the situation, you need to create taxonomy. Please be careful while creating the taxonomy as the slug should be the same as in my screenshot or it won't work. Here is the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/fhdysl Please check the url in the screenshot and then add the taxonomy as shown in the screenshot with the same slug .
    IgnyteGroup
    Spectator
    I followed the instructions but the Forgot Password email being fired off is still the default from before. I have no idea where this template is because it doesn't exist anywhere in my emails.
    IgnyteGroup
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    IgnyteGroup
    Spectator
    Thank you for this, how were you able to locate and navigate to this email template?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I simply checked your website and went to lms->settings->emails, there also we show the forgot password email template link. I clicked on that link to get to this template.
    ferren
    Participant
    Hello, I think I'm having the same problem. I know where the template should be, but it's not there. Can you tell me how to set one up? I can't find the Situation screen in the link above. I'm not sure how to set the taxonomy or the situation. I don't want to re-import because I've just re-written a bunch of emails. Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @ferren: Please create your own topic for your issues. ---------- The re-importing is not like every email is imported again. It only checks which email template is missing, and if some email template is missing then its imported otherwise its not imported. So you can set the bp_emails to 0 and then import the forgot password email, if its missing.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Forgot Password Edit Email Template Doesn't Exist’ is closed to new replies.