Forgot password in modern login style in Parent theme does not work

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Forgot password in modern login style in Parent theme does not work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, Have you guys done anything with redirection of a button Forgot password? Now on click it redirects to a blank page.. where it only says please contact administrator. Before the most recent update to 2.0.6 it worked very well.  On click it slided to a forgot password field.. it was very nice. Now its a "thumbs down"
    duy87
    Spectator
    Yep… I see that you guys have modified file in the modern popup login.. Can you give us a quick fix on this? Thanks.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please make sure you update WPLMS Modern child theme as well. 2.0.6 requires WPLMS and WPLMS Modern to be updated to 2.0.6. We've tested it and you can check it live here : http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/modern/#login   Also make sure you've updated all other plugins and cleared your browser cache.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Now it redirects, but TO WP LOGIN -forgot password.. I want it like in your demo that it slides to the right to "Forgot password form" or slide to Register form. How can I achieve that please..? I want it badly.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Credentials: www.kurzon.cz username: Author Password: Auhotr4321 Note: Please, dont screenshot or mention my domain name since its not launched yet.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Forgot password in modern login style in Parent theme does not work’ is closed to new replies.