Forgot Password Link Color

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Forgot Password Link Color

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    missrodnee
    Participant
    Hi, I added the Forgot Password text to my site through the custom CSS section. Originally, it was white (fff), I changed it to red (ff0000) but it is still displaying very dark; almost too difficult to read. Does anyone have a fix for this? (.single-course #buddypress div#item-body .total_students,.course_students {display:none !important;}   #vbp-login-form .icon-question:before {content:"Forgot Password";font-family:"Open Sans" !important;color:#ff0000;}
    Provide us your site url. We will give you as specific css for it.  
    missrodnee
    Participant
    Link to my SITE   Thank you
    #vbp-login-form .icon-question:before { content: "Forgot Password"; color: rgb(255, 255, 255) !Important;}  
    missrodnee
    Participant
    Hi, Thank you for this. BUT the color nor the emphasis on the styling has not changed. The Forgot Password text has now been changed to little icons http://prntscr.com/fd5y5p.
    Sorry but it is not possible to make the color of the icon brighter, the icon that has been used shows the #fff color like that only. Also the opacity of the icon is also 1.  
    missrodnee
    Participant
    Got it! Thank you, Skywalker!
    Marking your topic as resolved and closing it. Have a nice day :)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Forgot Password Link Color’ is closed to new replies.