Forgot Password link does not sending mail to the user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Forgot Password link does not sending mail to the user

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    devpatel
    Spectator
    Guys, Forgot Password link works fine but the email to the associated user does not sent I tried to use your recommended plugin Custom Forgot Password Mail But this is also not worked, Please Help me to resolve this issue.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check your email template from LMS->settings->email. Also check if the other emails are working fine or others are also not working.  If all the emails are not working then it could be a server error.
    devpatel
    Spectator
    All Woocommerce and Buddy Press conditional mails are working but forgot mail is not working,  Please let me know what are the possible reasons and could you please help me to solving that problem.
    devpatel
    Spectator
    Looking forward for your reply on this issue, I have make my website live so please reply ASAP
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @ devpatel I checked your site and replicated the issue but when i disable the wplms emails from here : http://prntscr.com/b35rjs We are working on wplms email to get them fixed .There are known issue with the wplms emails since the buddypress has introdcued their email templates in version 2.5 . We will check this and will be fixing this in the upcoming update of wplms .
    devpatel
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex, You saved my day.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Forgot Password link does not sending mail to the user’ is closed to new replies.