Formating Text Instructor Profile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Formating Text Instructor Profile

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hy Admin, WRONG "Globalearning Center is committed to a successful delivery of eLearning design and implementation to enable our customer to drive better business results by aligning the learning strategy and execution with organizational and business goals. In complement to the eLearning, Globalearning Center offers a comprehensive learning and development approach that includes: 1. Performance-based learning 2. Traditional in-class training and blended learning" RIGHT Globalearning Center is committed to a successful delivery of eLearning design and implementation to enable our customer to drive better business results by aligning the learning strategy and execution with organizational and business goals. In complement to the eLearning, Globalearning Center offers a comprehensive learning and development approach that includes:
    1. Performance-based learning

2. Traditional in-class training and blended learning

Thank you  

This reply has been marked as private.
    You have added the text in p tag. You need to use ul and li. Please refer to google for html basics.  
    I just trying all of code about basic html in tab text and its not work.. when I update profile, the code in tab text has gone..
    You cannot add html tags in the course description.
    can you attach the image course description?
    Yes, you can attach a featured image for the course.
    As i said earlier too. It is simply not possible to add rich text formatting in course description.
    Also special characters are not allowed in the course description.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Formating Text Instructor Profile’ is closed to new replies.