Formatting Unit Page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Formatting Unit Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    abjella
    Participant
    I trying to remove the access information on the right hand side of the page on one of my unit pages. Currently, the page displays a search bar, recent posts, recent comments, archives, categories, and Meta. I want to eliminate all of these to really streamline the look and feel of each of my units. You can view the unit here: https://www.freducation.org/unit/family/ However, I can't find anything in the theme options or the unit options that allows me to do so. I'm also struggling with how to connect my woocommerce account to my courses (can't get pricing to show up correctly with course) but I understand that this issue may not be covered under this support forum. Thanks for your help!
    This reply has been marked as private.
    abjella
    Participant
    Great, that helps a ton. Thank you! Lastly, I'm having trouble logging in to my wordpress dashboard. I can't login with my admin credentials without reseting my password every time. Any suggestions to fix this?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... PLease confirm if the same issue is replicable from the wp-login.php page ? The login and password is handled by wordpress and not by wplms, so its very unlikely the issue is related to wplms theme.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Formatting Unit Page’ is closed to new replies.