Forms prevent use of Email for Registered Users

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Forms prevent use of Email for Registered Users

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Winterwolf
    Spectator
    Hello, I have a Volunteer Application form for people to fill out if they wish to become Volunteers for our online community. The problem is that most of these people already have a membership and are already registered on our website. When they go to fill out an application form to become a Volunteer, they get an error messaging saying that their email address has already been used, and they cannot submit their application form. The same goes for our Instructor Application Forms. Can you please tell me if there is a setting I need to change in order to get these forms to function properly?  Or are the forms set up so that instructors and volunteers must not already be registered members on the website? (I've tried changing the forms, but there is no place to remove the email address field, which is required.) Thank you
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Yes, if a user registered with email id and wants to register again with the same email id it shows error. The solution for this situation is to use a different email id or you can edit the user role from the back end.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Forms prevent use of Email for Registered Users’ is closed to new replies.