Forum as a Product

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Forum as a Product

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    I would like to do some consulting on my site. A am going to set up WooCommerce's Account Funds so clients can add funds to their accounts as I do consulting. Is there a way to make a forum a product, so that when a client pays, they can start a topic or forum? Your thoughts/ideas appreciated.
    Diana
    Participant
    @charlielyn, When your course is paid one. You have to enable a setting from LMS > Settings > http://prntscr.com/jnzpql When students access the course after purchase only then they can access the forum. make sure your course is connected with the forum and your forum should also be connected with the course
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Thank you. I can work with that. Since I am not actually posting courses on this site, I don't want to confuse people who are paying simply to access the forum. Can you give me a CSS code that will remove the buttons on the course: REVIEW COURSE and FINISH COURSE? Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @charlielyn Please use this custom css in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > custom css input.review_course[name="review_course"], input.review_course[name="submit_course"] { display: none !important; }    
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum as a Product’ is closed to new replies.