Forum drop-down status options

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Forum drop-down status options

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    I like the drop-down option you use about the topic's status(resolved,not resolved, not a supported question ). How can I enable this functionality in my forums?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We use a plugin named "GetShopped Support Forum Plugin" for this purpose.
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    Thank you very much about the plugin. I installed it but I am getting some warning and I can't have the status options(resolved,not resolved, not a supported question). I know that this is absolutely not a supported question :), but I would be grateful if you could give me some assistance here or if you know another plugin for that. Here are the warnings Display Status: Warning: Illegal string offset 'res' in /wp-content/plugins/bbpress-vip-support-plugin/includes/bbps-core-options.php on line 54 type="checkbox" value="1" /> Resolved Display Status:  Warning: Illegal string offset 'notres' in /wp-content/plugins/bbpress-vip-support-plugin/includes/bbps-core-options.php on line 59 type="checkbox" value="1" /> Not Resolved Display Status: Warning: Illegal string offset 'notsup' in /wp-content/plugins/bbpress-vip-support-plugin/includes/bbps-core-options.php on line 64 type="checkbox" value="1" /> Not a support question Admin: Warning: Illegal string offset 'admin' in /wp-content/plugins/bbpress-vip-support-plugin/includes/bbps-core-options.php on line 74 type="checkbox" value="1" /> Allow the admin to update the topic status (recommended). Topic Creator: Warning: Illegal string offset 'user' in /wp-content/plugins/bbpress-vip-support-plugin/includes/bbps-core-options.php on line 79 type="checkbox" value="1" /> Allow the person who created the topic to update the status. Forum Moderator: Warning: Illegal string offset 'mod' in /wp-content/plugins/bbpress-vip-support-plugin/includes/bbps-core-options.php on line 69 type="checkbox" value="1" /> Allow the forum moderators to update the post status.   Thanks anyway for mentioning the plugin!
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    I found another plugin that worked for me. I am posting it here in case someone else will need it. https://buddypress.org/support/topic/mark-your-group-forum-posts-as-resolved/page/2/  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum drop-down status options’ is closed to new replies.