Forum / helpdesk issues

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Forum / helpdesk issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    IPA
    Spectator
    Hi, 2 questions about the helpdesk/forum feature: 1) When clicking on “Forums” in the profile menu, there appear a list of topics. What is the criteria for this list order? It seems to be aleatory. Where can I choose in which order topics are shown? 2) When clicking on “All forums” button, in the profile forum page, all forums appear. Clicking on the “General” forum works will. But when I click to “Module 1 – People Care” forum for example, no topics or sub-forums are shown. “Module 1…” is a category in the english version, but in the spanish version I’ve marked other Modules as forums to see the difference. No sub-forums or topics are shown neither. Many thanks for your help!
    IPA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IPA
    Spectator
    Hi Scott, thanks for your reply. I could solve the issue number 2 by shifting the old hierarchy: Forum- subforum - topics (forums with subforums but without direct topics would show nothing). I had to put topics directly in forums for it to work. Regarding issue no 1. Could you please tell me how can I fetch "all forums" directly by clicking on the "forum" from the profile menu instead of fetching "started topics" by default? 3) Another issue is that topics/forums title are not shown anywhere as you can see in this forum: https://cloud.disroot.org/s/fdApXXSdEoiALMz Thanks!
    Scott Lang
    Hi, 3- This is the title https://prnt.sc/uw282m Fetching to the topic path is. 1- Fetch the forums 2- Fetch the forums topic i.e At the time of creation is forum should be selected If you need any other help please create new topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum / helpdesk issues’ is closed to new replies.