Forum New Topic Error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Forum New Topic Error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    When adding a new topic to a forum we get an error. See attachment. Please assist. I tried adding the code in customizer but was unsuccessful. I am the instructor of the course and should be able to add a new topic.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We could not find any attachments above . Please share a screenshot of the issue . If you have added any code that is causing this error then please also share the code here . Please also check if the forums settings are set to hidden by logging in with the admin . If it is set to hidden then please make it private or public .
    RMA
    Spectator
    No codes were added. this was my first time setting up a forum. See attachment.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Once more.
    RMA
    Spectator
    See attachment above.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try resaving the permalinks and can you check this issue in chrome or mozilla. Please also check if the forums settings are set to hidden by logging in with the admin .
    If it is set to hidden then please make it private or public . If above does not helps the please share your admin credentials and site url to check issue at your end . Ps : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thanks for your help. I am still having problems. I had my technician look at it. He is as time able to add but the instructor and student can  not. Here are my credentials: [email protected] Resolute2015@)!% Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share the site url also to login ?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum New Topic Error’ is closed to new replies.