Forum noreply email and 404 error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Forum noreply email and 404 error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I have two issues with forums: 1. When my user posts to a group forum I get a delivery Status Notification failure with noreply@ Where is the correct email to be set up? 2. When a user subscribes to a forum that already has topics in it, there is a message at the top that there are x topics and x replies. If the user click there they are taken to a 404 page. Where is that to be set up? Thank you for your help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) The noreply email is sent if the email address is not correct. Please check the email address of the user who should be the recipient. 2) The 404 page is set from the wp-admin->wplms->miscellaneous.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I've checked the address and it is correct. It was fine for purchasing classes and subscriptions. I have the 404 page set up but I don't know why I am getting it. Here's a video of the process and the set up. [vimeo 190555764 w=640 h=532] noreply and 404 error from Sheryl Williams on Vimeo.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this seems to be connected to your emails system and bbpress plugin . Please try putting a from email and from name in your wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> emails -> email options and check if the issue appear again . Also try using wp mail smtp plugin .
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I do have a from name and from email in wp-admin-lms-settings-emails-email options. I will try the wp mail smtp plugin.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, let us know if it works with wp mail smtp plugin.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please check if you have created a page with the same slug as " forums " . Also please try resaving permalinks and changing the forums root url from wp-admin -> settings -> forums -> forums root slug . refer : http://prntscr.com/d6c10x
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I do not have any forum page - should I? I don't see any with the same slug as "forums" I resaved the permalinks and the forums root url is as your image shows. I'll go test again.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Same problems. Maybe I'm missing a Forum page.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No there is no need to create any page with slug as forums .If there is any please delete it . to check this issue please share your site url and admin credentials in a private reply  to check the issue at your end.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well Im not able to access your site . Please check screenshot in private reply .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum noreply email and 404 error’ is closed to new replies.