Forum privacy option not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Forum privacy option not working

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    xaver
    Participant
    Good day! I created course, connected forum to him, forum is private. Check option "Forum privacy". But all student, who not study on this course can look this forum!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please confirm if they are able to access the topic and replies of that forum ? YOu can also try enabling the course forum privacy feature for this from lms -> settings  .
    xaver
    Participant
    Yes, all student have access the topic and replies forum. They have full access. I try enabling the course forum privacy, but nothing work :(
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is an issue as of now we have already fixed up this issue and same will be available in the next update of vibe custom types plugin .
    pagenet
    Spectator
    Has this issue been fixed?   I am having the same problem.
    pagenet
    Spectator
    also, it is confusing for an instructor to choose public,private,or hidden.   Forums should be for students only and should not be accessible to anyone else.    Is there a way to remove this option and set it for all course forums?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are working on it and will be fixed in the next update of wplms . About the public and private option ,Well this handled by the bbpress,please try contacting bbpress forums or support for this .
    njaewoo
    Spectator
    Hi, Same problem on my site.  Logged-in user who did not enrolled on the course can view the forum and topics. Please fix it ASAP. Thanks.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes it will be fixed in our next update of wplms 2.0
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum privacy option not working’ is closed to new replies.