forums "BBpress" is hide from admin sidbar on admin sidebar

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues forums "BBpress" is hide from admin sidbar on admin sidebar

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    salemwarrad
    Spectator
    hello, i have problem with forums button on backend WPLMS's Wordpress i already setup WPLMS v 2.0.7 and updates every plugins to v2.0.7.1 now fourms "bbpress" it's setup, but button forums in admin sidebar in backend site is hide from admin sidebar, so i can't create any forum , it's big problem so please how restore forums button on admin sidebar for backend site wordpress i use one-instructor child theme please help me thank you
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    same issue with WPLMS theme!!
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    Can you please reply?
    sandy

The topic is created in the wrong sub-forum.

Please create the issues in correct sub forum for resolution in few hours. This is general discussion meant only for WPLMS users to communicate and not for support issues.

Moving topic to :"Other issues"

sandy
    I just tested this and it seems to be working correctly. The "New Forum" button appears in the WP Admin screen of All Forums.   If you're still facing this issue, please share your site url as well as admin credentials to check the issue on your setup. Make sure to mark reply as private when sharing credentials.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘forums "BBpress" is hide from admin sidbar on admin sidebar’ is closed to new replies.