Found and repaired issues

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Found and repaired issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I found some bugs, which I repaired on my site and wanted to share with you to include further in updates: 1. All Courses directory page - Upcoming filters not working - in the file "class-api-course-controller.php", line about 2600, there is a filter case in switch statement for start_date, there is none for "upcoming" filter - shall be changed. Also the start date is given as mysql timestamp, which i believe is right but gives weird results. Today's course i not always visible, I changed it for "$today = date('Y-m-d');" and it works so that today's course is also visible. 2. Date range picker on all-courses page presents weird when selecting date range. Month names are overlaid and one cannot read what it says. 3. There are some general styling issues in date pickers, month names are white on white background - would be nice to repair it. Regards Paweł
    Diana
    Participant
    Thank you dear user, but please do not add changes in the core files For Point 1 & 2 I need screen recording. So please share that Point 3: we can share css fix for this do share a screenshot Also, make sure you have theme, vibebp and wplms_plugin updated to the latest version
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Also, May you could help me or direct me to solution - I need to include a custom profile field "Company" in the statistics table. I tried the solution posted here a few years ago but it is not working anymore. Is there any way you could show me the resolution? Regards Paweł
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can edit the course card from wp-admin -> vibebp -> course cards . Yes we are checking the bulk message issue as well . Ok where do you want this custom profile field to be added?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Found and repaired issues’ is closed to new replies.