Fourm login/register form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Fourm login/register form

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi! Would you help me fixing the forums forms. It looks like login, lost password and register all appearing at once! https://imgur.com/WfxPwJy Hope to hear from you ASAP. Regards, Anas
    jackal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked

please follow these steps

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins(leave wplms plugins activated).
    2. Delete browsers cache especially cache plugin, if any installed.
    3. Re-save permalinks

have checked on your website there is so many plugins installed. one of them is conflicting with login.

Please go to the plugin page and try to deactivate all 3rd party plugins. and check if it resolves the issue. then activate plugins 1 by 1 and check which plugin is causing this issue.

once you are done with identifying that wicked plugin. i suggest you to not activate that plugin.

please let me know your response.

jackal
    Spectator
    Hi Jackson. I have disabled all plugins, all customization, cleared browser cache (I'm not using any cache plugins) and revert back to the default WPLMS theme/plugins. Unfortunately the problem is still visible. It appeared after I have enabled "Enable ajax registration & login" from WPLMS BuddyPress settings. Could you check this out ASAP Kind Regards, Anas
    Veronica
    jackal
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, try to add this code in wp-admin>>plugins>>plugin editor>>select wplms customizer add_action('wp_head',function(){
    if(is_bbpress()){
    $actions = WPLMS_Actions::init();
    remove_action( 'login_form', array( $actions, 'enable_ajax_registration_login'));
    }});
    jackal
    Spectator
    Veronica
    need time to check the code.
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi @Vernoica! Any updates? I'm still having this issue. Hope to hear from you soon, Regards, Anas
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css :     .single-forum form.bbp-login-form {display:none;}
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi Alex! The fix is hiding the entire login form, not fixing the display issue! I expected a better solution. Would you check it again ASAP. Regards, Anas
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I tried several times to remove the login form but it didnt work .   Better css to fix this: .bbp-login-form div#wplms_custom_registration_form,div#wplms_forgot_password_form  { display: none; }
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi! I worked on my own solution and I want to share it. Fixing login display conflict on forum pages for non logged in users 1- I have copied these two files into child theme. /plugins/bbpress/templates/default/bbpress/form-reply.php /plugins/bbpress/templates/default/bbpress/form-topic.php 2- Removed the code at the end when the files are calling the login form. 3- Added login button and gave it the same login class echo 'login'; So now there is no login form by default, instead I have a login link that opens a popup window. I don't know why I got the display issue with the login form from the first place and actually I expected you to work this out and fix it. I hope you work more on login/register form especially when ajax is enabled because there are some issues there. Kind Regards, Anas
    Veronica
    hi, well this is an alternative you have found which is great! appreciate your skills. yes your feedback is valuable for us we will take a look on the same if it's happening at our site also we will try to fix it.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Fourm login/register form’ is closed to new replies.