Free Batch with Buy Batch Feature

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Free Batch with Buy Batch Feature

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bk12
    Spectator
    Hi guys, We need to allow instructors to create batches with buy batch feature, but the batch will be free to create. So we just need a form like the one with the [wplms_buy_batch] shortcode except there is no checkout process, and the batch is created and the instructor who creates the batch is made the batch admin. Is this possible?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Well this is not available in wplms batches, the buy batch concept is to sell the batches for particular number of seats and cuorses, if we set it to free then the whole buy batch concept changes. Therefore its not possible.
    bk12
    Spectator
    Hi H.K. Latiyan, Thank you for the explanation. Is this scenario possible to accomplish: 1) Instructor user creates batch 2) Instructor user adds courses to batch 3) Instructor user is made admin of batch automatically This would essentially be a form that instructor users can fill out similar to the buy batch feature, but there is no payment. Is this possible to accomplish. If not can you think of any other way to accomplish this? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    There are 2 solutions for this that I can think of right now:
    • You create discount coupons (100% discount) and the users can apply those coupons during checkout, so that the user will not have to pay for it.
    • I can take this as a paid customization and develop a custom plugin for you which will change the buy batch functionality and after clicking the batches will be created automatically. For this I'll need the proper requirements so please share all your requirements in details for this feature (if interested).
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Free Batch with Buy Batch Feature’ is closed to new replies.