Free courses not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Free courses not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    logic_ecomsol
    Participant
    Hello, Since the last theme and plugins update I have a huge issue on the website: the free courses are being showed as Private Courses to students and can't be accessed. I updated now the Vibe Course Module to version 1.9.9 but the problem is still there. I deactivated ALL plugins and activated ALL the theme's plugins and the problem is still the same. Can you please tell me how to fix this? If I use an admin account I can see that the course is free and I can access it. But if I login using a student account, the course is marked as private and can't be accessed. I saw that other users have reported this problem and I am surprised to see it is still not fixed. I managed to do a quick fix by setting 9998 to Maximum number of students allowed to take the class, but this is a premium theme and this kind of important bugs should be fixed faster. Any update on when it will be fixed for good? Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you have added the " Total number of seats " and  "  max course duration " in your free courses . Unable to replicate the issue .If above does not helps please share site url and admin credentials to check issue at your end  .
    damanagerltd
    Spectator
    Hello   was this issues resolve as the free courses is not working and my theme is up to date.   I have added the total number of seats and max course duration yet still not working
    Diana
    Participant
    @damanagerltd, Please create your own topic for your issues.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Free courses not working’ is closed to new replies.