Free meeting booking on tutors profile.

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 Free meeting booking on tutors profile.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    virtutoronline
    Participant

I want to integrate a free appointment booking for new students / users. At the moment both payment slots and free slots are showing on one Calender for the tutors. Can you please help me to show free booking slots on tutors profiles so that new users can book a free meeting directly with tutors? I want a separate calender so that it will show only free slot to new users so that when they confirm the appointment, the tutor get notified and the administrators too get notified. The calender should also not allow a backward date selection.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

this is possible , you have to create a service called "FREE" in wp-admin -> services in backend . 

then ask instructor set 0 price for this service . 

note the id of this service lets say its 120.

after doing this. 

download and install customizer plugin : https://easyupload.io/iq00uf

add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin from wp-admin -> plugins -> editor : 

add_shortcode('new_appointments_member_book_widget',function($atts,$content=null){
    	if(bp_displayed_user_id()){
    		$user_id = bp_displayed_user_id();
    	}else{
    		global $members_template;
    		if(!empty($members_template->member)){
    			$user_id = $members_template->member->id;
    		}
    	}
    	if(empty($user_id)){
    		$init = VibeBP_Init::init();
    		if(!empty($init->user_id)){
    			$user_id = $init->user_id;
    		}else{
    			$user_id = get_current_user_id();
    		}
    	}

return do_shortcode('[appointments_member_book_widget users="'.$user_id.'" service="120"]
      [/appointments_member_book_widget]');
    });

replace the "120" in the above code with your free service id 

after this add this shortcode "[new_appointments_member_book_widget]  "  to your member profile layouts in with heading free slot.

virtutoronline
    Participant

Thank you. But how do I update the confirmation text? Since it is free, its no longer descriptive enough. 

I would like to use "Please click to confirm your free meeting" NB: It should not affect that of the paid version, thank you.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Hi unfortunately that issue will remain we dont have provision to change text conditionally right now.

virtutoronline
    Participant

Hi there,

Problem1. I want the user dashboard to be loaded by default when the user logs in. I don't want the option where they would have to click on the profile picture before selecting the dashboard. How do I do that?

Problem2. Please do you have an API endpoint to the Vibe appointment plugin? We are looking at integrating our Chat system with unique specifications and your default chat system can't be used for that.

NB:  Please indicate the problem number when sharing a reply, thank you.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Please refer : https://wplms.ticksy.com//article/19567

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.