Front-end course creation broken

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Front-end course creation broken

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chinolz
    Spectator
    The front end is broken can you have a look?
    chinolz
    Spectator
    User: Hiep PW: WPLMS-Start Wordpress: https://edu.lernschmiede.de
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials. When I checked your site your front end editor looks fine, please clarify your issue what issue you are geeting, also share the screenshot of the same.
    chinolz
    Spectator
    try to create a course you will see
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok I created a course "Test Course" on your website, please check. I didn't find any issue, so please clarify your issue. Also make sure while creating the course you are entering the course title (as its mandatory field).
    chinolz
    Spectator
    .. omg it was the title.. you guys should give some error message because when u press sumbit it gets stuck without any warning message :) thx
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    When you create a course then most important part is the title, I mean what is a course without a title every course needs a title. So it is assumed that if a user is creating a course than she will give it a title, can leave description blank feature image blank curriculum blank but atleast title will be there. So when you create a course just give a course title and click on create course button, and the course is created now.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming that the issue is resolved so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Front-end course creation broken’ is closed to new replies.