Front End Course Creation does not work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Front End Course Creation does not work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Terishag
    Spectator
    Hello, I am new to using this LMS. I am creating a course from the front end. When I save or add unit, there is always an error loading or the prompt says that the element cannot be saved the curriculum must be saved. This is all to confusing. Please assist
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday there can be console error we need to check this on your site please provide details in a private reply
    Accesis
    Participant
    Hi there, I started creating a course and now I am very upset. I created for 1 hour the description of the course, front end, and I lost it all. :( :( :( I could see the platform, WPLMS, saved automatically what I did but upon re-opening the platform, nothing was there any more. Is there any SAVING HISTORY where I can restore that from??????
    Veronica
    hi please check this: http://somup.com/cr6qln3uoZ all draft courses are saved here
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Front End Course Creation does not work’ is closed to new replies.