Front End Hide Show Buttons Translate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Front End Hide Show Buttons Translate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Spectator
    My Front End language files are translated to 100% but still the buttons Hide and Show are not translated. Where to find the strings? Also buttons Disable/Enable in Quiz Settings can not be translated.
    sandy
    We have fixed Enable/disable issues. It would be available in next update. Thanks for pointing it out. For hide/show, can you please share site url for debugging. Also let us know your language prefix. Thanks
    Danny
    Spectator
      ok, sound good with Enable/Disable button. My url www.qampus.se My language is Swedish, sv_SE
    sandy
    Can you please resync and check. If this does not help please share admin credentials to check.
    sandy
    Danny
    Spectator
    Nope, can´t get this translation to work. Have tried both Loco Translate and Poedit. admin credentials. p511dvi Alicia0810163584
    sandy
    We logged in to your system by the credentials given and It seems your observation is correct, because it seems loco translate seems to be updating the translations from the pot file. Not an actual scan like the codestyling localization plugin used to do, so its something we missed in the update. Updated file would be available in the theme update releasing this week.
    Danny
    Spectator
    Hi, I am still not able to translate certain strings in WPLMS. For example HIDE/SHOW in the Front End. Have updated to latest versions, and also disabled Loco Translate. Do you know what could be the problem. You can find the url and user login in this topic. Thanks Daniel
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the hide/Show in the back end quiz/unit/course settings is not translatable as of now . But the hide show toggle in the in front end course creation is translatable . These are in the wplms front end plugin . do not forget to re-scan or sync the translation files and after translating generating the mo file . Ps :  i am using code styling and it is working fine .
    Danny
    Spectator
    Before answering please read the whole ticket. I have tried everything. Loco Translate is now uninstalled and using Poedit. In every tool I use I see that HIDE / SHOW is translated but it wont update on the site. Have cleared cache, done sync etc etc. You are referring to codestyling but that plugin doesn´t exist any more.
    Danny
    Spectator
    Aha, now I understand. For me the strings HIDE/SHOW in course settings are the same as for HIDE/SHOW in units and quizzes, but now I know that these strings don´t have the same translate-string.  Have pull my hear of trying to solve this, and also you guys said that everything is in Front-End translation-file, and you would update the .pot file. But now i know. I am always using the front end course creation so for me everything is in front-end, no matter if it is settings, units, quiz etc. And so will my instructors. Can you please create translation string for everything that is showing in the front-end course creation? HIDE/SHOW and also other strings that occur in units/quizzes/assignments etc.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I translated the hide show text already and it is working fine as is said . Please check : before translation : http://prntscr.com/aujsj5 after translation : http://prntscr.com/aujsf7
    Danny
    Spectator
    Yes I know Alex, Course Settings work, but not for Unit Settings, Quiz Settings. http://prnt.sc/aumg1d http://prnt.sc/aumg9d
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You are right translations for these are not available as of now .This is an issue as of now . We will be adding these to the translation files in the upcoming updates of vibe custom types plugins .
    Danny
    Spectator
    Hi again, I have updated to the latest versions of all plugins, but the string Hide/Show for units can still not be translated. I have checked the vibe-customtypes.pot and vibe-customtypes.en_us.po but the string isn´t there. Have done sync and are looking at the core files in Poedit. Can you please secure that the strings have been updated in the pot file, otherwise enter them again. Br
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Front End Hide Show Buttons Translate’ is closed to new replies.