FrontPage editing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues FrontPage editing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    consp51
    Participant
    Hi, I would like to know what plugin was used to the front page on the WPLMS Demo 2. Or other Demo. The reason I am asking is that I would like to find out what tools or plugin I need to learn in order to make changes to WPLMS pages. Which is the more recommended advance editor for WPLMS. Elementor or WPbakery, Right now, the WPbakery seems broken for me. Just took a look again and updated plugin. It says I needed to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. I am not sure why there's two plugins, is there a preferred version by WPLMS? Thanks
    maximus
    @consp51 Dear friend, we have used the wpbakery page builder for editing the pages upto demo 10. But now we are creating the pages using elementor. From my aspect, Elementor is more easy than wpbakery. So we are using the Elementor in our latest demos because it is very easy to use and compatible with our theme. You can use any of the page builder but at a time only one page-builder can be use on a page to edit. It is not possible that you try to edit the half page by the elementor and half with the wpbakery.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘FrontPage editing’ is closed to new replies.