Full Width Header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Full Width Header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alexanderlyons
    Spectator
    I want to make my header full width without making all the content and footer menu on my site full width. I can see you answered this query before here; https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/full-width-header/ however, I couldn't find the attachment you were referring to. Alex
    Diana
    Participant
    @alexanderlyons In that post, @HK is trying to say add the more menu items from wp-admin > Appearance > Menus > Add more menus in the main menu > Save menu
    alexanderlyons
    Spectator
    @Diana Thanks for your response. Your suggestion doesn't solve the problem, because when I add more menu items, the menu drops underneath the logo in the header and the logo stays in the same place. When I set the layout to full width by going to customise > layout > theme layouts. It stretches the logo to the far left and login menu to the far right (this is what I am trying to achieve) however it stretches all the content on the site including the body and footer, I only want to stretch the main menu. Is there another way of doing this? Best, Alex
    Diana
    Participant
    @alexanderlyons Then You have to use the Blank Child Theme to customize the header then because in our header style it is the structure which is restricting the header style to stretch more. Using Custom CSS Code it cannot be done You can also try changing the header style if it suits your requirement then you need not to use child theme. Go to wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Header
    alexanderlyons
    Spectator
    Ok thank you for your help Best, Alex
    Diana
    Participant
    @alexanderlyons Thanks for confirming. Closing this topic then
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Full Width Header’ is closed to new replies.