FV Player issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues FV Player issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    javadh
    Spectator
    Hi I have added an FV Player shortcode to a unit. I tried following this instruction for enabling FV Player and upon enabling "Load FV Flowplayer JS everywhere" the player looks like this and when I add the below code, this error is displayed. add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts',function(){ ?> < script> document.addEventListener('unit_loaded', function(){ setTimeout( fv_player_load, 10 ); }); < /script>
    Veronica
    hi try to add this code
    add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts',function(){
    < script>
    document.addEventListener('unit_loaded', function(){
    setTimeout( fv_player_load, 10 );
    });
    < /script>
    });
    javadh
    Spectator
    I added the code to the below file and still, the player is displayed without controls (Screenshot) public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php
    javadh
    Spectator
    Hi Any updates?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Could you please share your site url and admin creds in private reply .
    javadh
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please use the code instead L:
    add_action('wp_footer',function(){
    < script>
    setTimeout( fv_player_load, 1000 );
    });
    < /script>
    });
    javadh
    Spectator
    Hi I added the code but this error is being displayed.
    Veronica
    hi try to add this:
     add_action('wp_footer',function(){
        	?>
    <script>
    setTimeout(fv_player_load, 1000 );
    });
    </script>
    <?php
    });
    javadh
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. The FV player is now appearing and it's working except for that it has issues with loading all features. I decided to use the FV player because of a very valuable feature and which is the player remembers the video position so when a student comes back to watch the video or listen to the audio file, the player continues playing from where the student left off. The problem is that this feature does not work all the time so when a student reloads the page or goes to another unit, the video position is not remembered. WPLMS is a good plugin overall but this feature is a must for any LMS because students should be able to easily continue viewing videos and listening to audio from where they left off and unfortunately WPLMS lacks this important feature.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the feature to remember the play position also available in our plyr as well .Did you tried our video units , its supported in all video types /
    javadh
    Spectator
    Hi Does the remember the play position feature work with audio files as well?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    NO the support for audio files resume is not supported as of now . IF you intend to use the fv player audio then I would recommend to use the Elementor unit type and add the fv player shortcode in it .
    javadh
    Spectator
    Thanks for the recommendation. The FV player remembers playback position when you refresh the page but when you're inside a unit and you go to another unit and come back to the initial unit, it no longer remembers the position and starts from the beginning. My guess is that when you change the unit, it uses AJAX so somehow the position is not remembered. Whereas when you reload the page, it remembers the position.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi using the elementor units would solve this problem , did you try it?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘FV Player issue’ is closed to new replies.