Gallery is broken

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Gallery is broken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    oswaldocerdan
    Participant
    Hey there, I had this page working with a gallery until about last week: https://www.rafaelpalacios.net/media/gallery/   but now it doesn't seem to work, this are the errors i'm getting in the chrome console:  
    YT API init check jquery.js:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: # at Function.ea.error (jquery.js:2) at ea.tokenize (jquery.js:2) at Function.ea (jquery.js:2) at Function.a.find (jquery-migrate.min.js:2) at a.fn.init.find (jquery.js:2) at a.fn.init.a.fn.find (jquery-migrate.min.js:2) at getTarget (vc-accordion.min.js:10) at Accordion.getTarget (vc-accordion.min.js:10) at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (vc-accordion.min.js:10) at jquery.js:2 ytprefs.min.js:2 YT API init check 3jquery.js:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: # at Function.ea.error (jquery.js:2) at ea.tokenize (jquery.js:2) at Function.ea (jquery.js:2) at Function.a.find (jquery-migrate.min.js:2) at a.fn.init.find (jquery.js:2) at a.fn.init.a.fn.find (jquery-migrate.min.js:2) at getTarget (vc-accordion.min.js:10) at Accordion.getTarget (vc-accordion.min.js:10) at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (vc-accordion.min.js:10) at jquery.js:2 2ytprefs.min.js:2 YT API init check 2jquery.js:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: # at Function.ea.error (jquery.js:2) at ea.tokenize (jquery.js:2) at Function.ea (jquery.js:2) at Function.a.find (jquery-migrate.min.js:2) at a.fn.init.find (jquery.js:2) at a.fn.init.a.fn.find (jquery-migrate.min.js:2) at getTarget (vc-accordion.min.js:10) at Accordion.getTarget (vc-accordion.min.js:10) at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (vc-accordion.min.js:10) at jquery.js:2
      I tried reinstalling visual composer but that didn't work, what can I do? last week was working just fine and i haven't messed with any code whatsoever, only css
    Diana
    Participant
    Right now, it is not showing me any error in the console: http://prntscr.com/tmbffe Do one thing, install wp bakery maually. I mean upload the plugin zip from wp-admin > Plugins > Add New You will find the plugin zip here: wplms folder/plugins/ All the zip are inside this folder
    oswaldocerdan
    Participant
    I updated to theme 4.0 and also reinstalled wp bakery manually but it's not getting fixed this are the errors im getting: https://prnt.sc/tmy0o9   there seems to be a problem with jquerry and wp bakery but I don't know what it is, this is the only part of the website that's not working, neither in english nor spanish   I also tried to replicate the error in another PC on another network and i'm getting the same bug, thought it was me but it seems i'm not the only one   any more ideas? Thanks Diana
    Diana
    Participant
    @oswaldocerdan Please upgrade your theme version to 4.03 released yesterday This will resolve the errors. If still you face issues, then do share your site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply
    oswaldocerdan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue seems to be related with the visual composer itself as there are no other error from any other scripts. Would advise to use the elementor for this whcih works perfect .
    oswaldocerdan
    Participant
    After tinkering for a while with the accordions, I found the solution to the problem. It seems, you always need to have the "Section ID" filled in every section, otherwise it will give you a jquerry error. https://prnt.sc/tr9yn3 In both my galleries, I had one item without section ID filled, and that was causing the bug, all i needed to do was fill it with something, random or otherwise, and that did the trick. It wasn't an error from the gallery per se, but from the accordins that they were in.   Thank you so much for your help guys.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Gallery is broken’ is closed to new replies.