Generate a certificate with landscape pdf size

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Generate a certificate with landscape pdf size

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Hi I want to Generate a certificate with landscape pdf size . I have attached a generated pdf. My certificate is in landscape size & generated pdf is in portrait.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Unfortunately this can not be controlled by us. The landscape/portrait mode on printer dialog is a feature of the printer settings , not the document (HTML/PDF) and is controlled by the program that calls the printer, such as the web browser. While printing set this setting in your browser : Example :
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Can we assign certificate automatically after he gets 70 marks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    In course settings please set a certificate percentage :
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Certificates not generating properly. sometime it missing images before converting certificate image. I have attached pdf files. Might be it is issue with low  bandwidth. Please reply how we can fix this.  
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    You can see certificate here. http://beta.bigdataonlinetraining.us/hadoop-online-training/ On right sidebar, go down for certificate validation and enter 25229-4028-57
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You have to select the certificate template that you have created for that .
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Hi Alex Please read my question properly and reply. I have only one template and already selected that. "Certificates not generating properly. sometime it missing images before converting certificate image. I have attached pdf files. Might be it is issue with low  bandwidth" Please reply how we can fix this."  
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Hi Can you give solution on this?  We are getting issue on all browsers. When user goes to a profile, he clicks on certificates. Sometime images in certificate seen properly but when it converts to image. Images/pdf miss those images. I have attached images while generating a single certificate process. first image when ajax is loaded & second image when html is converted to image/pdf.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i got the problem . Please try uploading the background image in your wordpress media libraray and then use it in the certificate . If already done the above please try using a small size background image . Please use this link to compress the size of the image  : https://kraken.io/web-interface Reason behind using a small sized image is the script that takes screenshot of the certificate takes the screenshot before even the certificate background is fully loaded .
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Hi Alex I don't think this will resolve problem. On test site I already used resized and compressed image. As you said same "Reason behind using a small sized image is the script that takes screenshot of the certificate takes the screenshot before even the certificate background is fully loaded .<span style="line-height: 1.5;">"</span> If this case then changes should to be made to js program to generate certificate after images are loaded. If bandwidth is low then this problem will remain continue.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please also make sure that background image that you are using is hosted on the same site url and s not coming through a CDN.
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    Hi Alex Excluding these images from cdn solved issue almost 95%. sometimes before loading images it is coming cutted or half loaded images. Can we change in js to convert certificate after images loaded.
    diwakarc
    Spectator
    I think this way we can fix this.
    $( 'body' ).delegate( '#certificate', 'generate_certificate', function(event){

$(this).imagesLoaded( function(){
    $(this).addClass('certificate_generated');
    });

});
    we can use this function .imagesLoaded( )
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for the suggestion we tried the code but it did not worked for the certificate . This may be due to the image is being loaded from other domain  .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Generate a certificate with landscape pdf size’ is closed to new replies.