Get the next unit button in bottom on mobile.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Get the next unit button in bottom on mobile.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thisisneo999
    Participant
    Hello I want to show next unit button and previous unit button on mobile, It was showing icons which was confusing, so I used one of the code from this forum, but the code is showing the buttons as sticky and on the top, I want to show them to bottom, just like it was in the earlier version of wplms, or I want the next unit button on the right edge of bottom corner and previous unit button at left edgde of bottom. The code i am using - @media (max-width: 460px){ a#mark-complete:after { content: "mark complete"; display: block; font-family: fontawesome; font-size:9px !important; } } @media (max-width: 768px){ #next_quiz > span { display: block !important; } a#next_unit:after { content: "next unit"; display: block; font-family: fontawesome; font-size:9px !important; } } Please solve this irgently </div>
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Use this code: @media (max-width: 460px){ a#mark-complete:after { content: "mark complete"; display: block; font-family: fontawesome; font-size:9px !important; } } @media (max-width: 768px){ #next_quiz > span { display: block !important; } a#next_unit:after { content: "next unit"; display: block; font-family: fontawesome; font-size:9px !important; } #next_quiz > span { display: block !important; } a#prev_unit:after { content: "prev unit"; display: block; font-family: fontawesome; font-size:9px !important; } .unit_prevnext { top:200px !important; } .unit_prevnext { top:200px !important; } } Refer: https://prnt.sc/sx785j Thanks,
    thisisneo999
    Participant
    Thanks for the help, it done the job.
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, So closing the topic Thanks for confirming
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Get the next unit button in bottom on mobile.’ is closed to new replies.