Get Unit Duration automatically from embedded videos

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features Get Unit Duration automatically from embedded videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    aces654
    Spectator
    Is there an ability to get unit duration automatically from embedding videos? The website I use has videos embedded from Vimeo. I was wondering if WPLMS is capable of reading the duration of the video to change its duration to approximate match the video. When I inspected each unit, on the front end the duration is set to 2 minutes. However in the admin side no duration is recognized since I never inputted duration before. I know I can manually put the video duration for each unit, but I'm assuming that WPLMS do this automatically but I don't know how to get that to work. Please advise urgently. If it's not possible, maybe I can remove the time instead.
    schneiders
    Participant
    Also interessted in an automated way for unit duration. Is there a possibility?
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    yes, this will be great..
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    No reply?!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Interesting request. This would be possible for self hosted videos but as the screenshot shows you're using Vimeo videos which means we need to use Vimeo API for getting the video length, so this can only be implemented after the WPLMS Vimeo plugin where we're interacting with the Vimeo API for several theme related features.
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    so this can only be implemented after the WPLMS Vimeo plugin where we're interacting with the Vimeo API for several theme related features.
    Good news @Mr.Vibe, can't wait to use this plugin :)
    cmfwebsolutions
    Participant
    How do you do it if your using self hosted videos?
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Get Unit Duration automatically from embedded videos’ is closed to new replies.