Getting Blank pages on particular URLs, plus 404 Page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Getting Blank pages on particular URLs, plus 404 Page

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    Hi there, I can no longer load the course catalog page on my site, and 'preview' of unit page doesn't work. Both simply load a blank page. I have tried re-saving permalinks, but that's had no effect. I've checked the 404 page on the WPLMS > Miscellaneous settings and it's set to a standard page. Could you help me figure out why these blank pages are loading please?
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    I've updated the 404 page, and now when I try to 'preview' a unit page, it goes to the 404. Again, I've tried updating permalinks, but no help. Would appreciate your advice.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    In fact, discovered that it goes to a blank page when the Enable ajax registration & login is set to 'disable', but it goes to the home page and continues to show the 'login' button if the Enable ajax registration & login is enabled. Neither is the correct behaviour I believe.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I replicated the unit preview issue on my test setup and I am not sure what's the reason behind it. We'll need some time to figure this out. ------------ The login issue is actually a cache issue. When you see login button even if you are logged in then simply try to reload the page and you'll see that you are actually logged in. This is a cache issue generally the browser cache issue.
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    Ok, thankyou, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on how to fix it. And what about when the login directs people to a blank page also?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Try to set a login redirect page in the wp-admin->lms->settings->student login redirect and instructor login redirect.
    thepodcasthost
    Spectator
    Thanks, that sorted it!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting Blank pages on particular URLs, plus 404 Page’ is closed to new replies.