Getting Jquery is not defined error in wplms modern themes admin-login page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Getting Jquery is not defined error in wplms modern themes admin-login page

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    devpatel
    Spectator
    I have successfully installed both themes (WPLMS and its modern theme), But when I want to login from wp-admin page it shows an error in console Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prepze.com%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1:168   Due to this my social login is not working,
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes this is an issue as of now, refer: https://trello.com/c/RJ70t8VM We have  already fixed the issue at our end and same will be available in the today's update of bp social connect plugin.
    devpatel
    Spectator
    I am unable to get update of bp social connect plugin till now.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The plugin update has been released.
    devpatel
    Spectator
    Getting the same error after updating your plugin, this time situation get worse it aligned to left, which was in center earlier,
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes this is an issue, actually wordpress does not load jquery on this page that's why this issue is occurring. We will try to fix this on this page in next update, rest are working fine now on the front end. To bring the buttons in centre you can use this custom css in your wp-admin->wplms->miscellaneous->custom css for wp login screen: .bp_social_connect { padding-left: 400px;}
    devpatel
    Spectator
    So then what about fb login from this page ? So for now please suggest me some alternative for Social login
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    As I mentioned above this is an issue on this page and we will try to solve this in our next update. For alternative third party plugins please try searching the wordpress plugins directory.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting Jquery is not defined error in wplms modern themes admin-login page’ is closed to new replies.