Ghost question affecting my quiz score

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Ghost question affecting my quiz score

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jamz99
    Participant
    Hi i have set up a dynamic quiz with a bank of 31 questions. I have closely checked them all and they are with their correct answers. However in some retakes, a ghost question appears and my students can't get full score. I have recorded a video by myself so you can have a look on it https://www.loom.com/share/f3f3f223a1a04ea48307794354117f9f Regards Jean
    Veronica
    hi, that's really weird! I haven't seen this before can you please let me know that what question type you are using at question number 7
    jamz99
    Participant
    The problem that is not a real question I have 31 questions in my bank, all of them simple choice or true/false But from time to time, a non-existent blank question pop ups (seems like true/false type)
    Veronica
    for that, we need to take a look so for that please share the exact URL and also the name of the unit and quiz in private reply
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ghost question affecting my quiz score’ is closed to new replies.