gift course bug

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    i reported this issue earlier you said we launched new update for this. my issues in yyour latest version of wplms gift course is: 1- gift course form should open always, currently i need to click the href link then form appears. 2- whatever i type in that box in elementor, that does not appear in the front end of a single course page refer: http://somup.com/crVTjlozla NOTE *******************: delete my id creds from this post as i said: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/implement-wplms-push-notifications-addon/ I DONT WANT CRAWLERS TO FIND MY URLS OR THIS PAGE. i have already 6000+ hrefs link issue, warned by google. i cant tell this story all the time
    Diana
    Participant
    check something online, there are many ways to stop indexing of your site. Otherwise you have to post this everytime that delete credentials Removed your site url and credentials from that post ----------------------------------------------------- Coming back to the topic It will not show your customized message, it will add a form there, and then you have to add your own email address, the email address to whom you want to send this gift, and the message(it's optional) And click, send gift
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    form should open directly i the single course page. in the current situation. there is a anchor open gift form we click this then the form appear i want it to open all the time. no click. check video plzzz
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, I got your point. Need to discuss it with Mr. Vibe
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    please answer me. i am waiting on this
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, We can do this in our next update. But for now, you have to use this anchor one
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    please add this into your trello list for tracking also wp-admin > lms > setting > private messaging to instructor in wplms 4 the message is not working the way it should. please provide a fix for it
    Diana
    Participant
    I am noting it down personally. So don't worry Do check if "Private Messaging" is enabled or not from wp-admin > Settings > Buddypress > Components If still not working, then do create a new topic and we will look into that
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    its an issue . i saw other users also reported the same. thanks please close
    Diana
    Participant
    closing
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘gift course bug’ is closed to new replies.