Google fonts not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Google fonts not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tattooist
    Participant
    Hi, I have tried to get google fonts to work on my site, done all the trouble shooting, everything is updated and I have followed all the help forum suggestions with no luck. Can you please advise what else to do or can you have a look to troubleshoot this for me. Kind regards, Trent
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please refer this tutorial: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/google-api-key-for-font-manager-and-usage/ Please read the full tutorial and watch the video to use it.
    Tattooist
    Participant
    Hi, As stated I have read and watched all tutorials, this does not work, I have read your answers how to trouble shoot on other threads, they do not work either, I have spent hours on this so far. Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS:  mark reply as private while sharing .
    Tattooist
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you just needed to select the appropriate fonts there in wp-admin -> wplms -> font manager. I selected the fonts in your site . Please check and confirm . Please refer the tip to set the fonts of you choice :  https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/google-api-key-for-font-manager-and-usage/
    Tattooist
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ivanluminaria
    Spectator
    Hi guys,   I installed the version 2.9.1 of WPMLS Theme, I read and followed the instructions to activate the google fonts API and set API key in the field required. Unlucky it seems it doesn't work. Can you help me, please?
    ivanluminaria
    Spectator
    Can I follow this topic to resolve my issue? or you prefer I'll open a new one?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please create your own topic for better solution
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    share your admin credentials and site url there in a private reply to resolve this .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Google fonts not working’ is closed to new replies.