Got error when activated wplms modern child theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Got error when activated wplms modern child theme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    nullpointer
    Participant
    Hi, I've uploaded wplms.zip file (didn't' activated) and uploaded wplms_modern child theme, clicked on Activate and got this error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /var/sites/s/staging.11plusworld.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/actions.php on line 2021 My site PHP version is 7.1 Please help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please change your php version to 7.0 and then check.
    nullpointer
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply. Yes, I've changed Php version to 7, error not resolved Removed the wplms theme folder from wp-content and activated twenty-sixteen theme, No Errors. uploaded wplms theme from admin panel and activated it. Got the same error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /var/sites/s/staging.11plusworld.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/actions.php on line 2021 Still getting the same error Please note I am working on the staging folder.
    Diana
    Participant
    @nullpointer, Please share your FTP credentials as well as admin credentials with site URL to check this issue at your end.
    nullpointer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nullpointer
    Participant
    Hi @Diana Can you please reply, I am stuck with my project. I have sent you a private reply with all the ftp details.
    Diana
    Participant
    @nullpointer, I have uploaded modern child theme on your website. Activate this and let me know if your issue persists or resolved. If not, then please share your admin credentials as well in private reply.
    nullpointer
    Participant
    Hi @Diana Thank you, But I am not able to access the admin portal at all to activate the child theme, Please refer this, http://prntscr.com/hpiw0m Thank you.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @nullpointer, Check your PHP version. Wplms Modern child theme supports PHP versions from  PHP 5.6  to PHP 7.022.
    nullpointer
    Participant
    Hi, Diana Thanks for your reply, I have already changed to the version 7.0 as suggested by @Latian. Even after this error still exists. Can you please let me know what to do. I am facing this error since 5 days. and I have not even started my project.   Appreciate your quick action on this. Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @nullpointer, Check your mail id, we have sent you the reply to your issue.
    nullpointer
    Participant
    Thank you. Received an email.
    Diana
    Participant
    @nullpointer, Please let me know your issue is resolved or not
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Got error when activated wplms modern child theme’ is closed to new replies.